Open positions at OakLabs Scientific
At OakLabs Scientific, we believe that each of us can live longer healthy lives. In a society where individual healthcare is increasingly challenging, we are pioneering ways to detect and avert disease before it occurs. Using our unique Artificial Intelligence algorithms and high-molecular-weight data, we are exploring individual health status in unprecedented depth.
Our health monitor includes personalized recommendations, regular molecular profile monitoring and feedback. Together, this forms the basis for sustainable improvements in health status.
We are an interdisciplinary team and look back on a successful 12 years of company history and are now looking to expand our team.
in the field of medicine, nutrition science or similar.
In this position you will support our scientific staff in the further development and medical orientation of the Health Monitor. Your main task will be the research of biomarkers and their influence on health status,
Agile collaboration in the further development of the content of the specific statements that the Health Monitor provides about health status. Research of biomarkers.
- Student of human medicine, bio-chemistry, or nutritional sciences
- Knowledge of modern blood analysis methods and their applications is an advantage
- Structured, team- and goal-oriented way of working
- Good knowledge of German and English
What we offer:
- Interesting field of activity with a lot of creative freedom for own contributions
- Agile collaboration in an interdisciplinary team with flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
Full flexibility of working model: 100% remote, hybrid, at our location in Hennigsdorf near Berlin
- Opportunity to participate in the success of the health monitor
- Starting ASPA
Can you imagine growing with us? Then we look forward to hearing from you with your CV, possible start date and salary expectations. If you like, feel free to tell us more about yourself in a cover letter.
Corinna Horn (CEO)